• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Interview - Gamer's Guide to Life

I think that means something similar to America's Army. Teamkillers and those with low scores are more likely stuck in remedial servers so they don't annoy the rest of us, that is until they bring their honor back up.

I hate to be the inevitable second-guessing critic, but I am a bit worries about this; I personally hope it isn't based on score. For example, I mostly ignore score, as I know that it cant possible incorporate every positive and negative appropriately; a score system can't really measure the true worth of a player (and thanks to Killing Floor for teaching me that). That, and I really hate it when I am forced to do something based on stats; it forces me to keep track and monitor points, which I hate to do.

Thanks for the post!
Always nice to hear another 'voice' to get a different perspective.

Also the term '10 maps on launch' suggests nice after-launch support

Of course, it's TWI! They are famous for taking "free after-launch support" to the next level :cool:

Upvote 0
I hate to be the inevitable second-guessing critic, but I am a bit worries about this; I personally hope it isn't based on score. For example, I mostly ignore score, as I know that it cant possible incorporate every positive and negative appropriately; a score system can't really measure the true worth of a player (and thanks to Killing Floor for teaching me that). That, and I really hate it when I am forced to do something based on stats; it forces me to keep track and monitor points, which I hate to do.

Again, not sure, but I think it has to do more with team killing and trying to separate and encourage those players to pay more attention to who they are firing at, whether accidental or on purpose.

Upvote 0
Again, not sure, but I think it has to do more with team killing and trying to separate and encourage those players to pay more attention to who they are firing at, whether accidental or on purpose.

If its about TK-ing, then that makes perfect sense, phew :D

After all, it is very important to choose your shots carefully, and make sure not to hit a teammate (and it discourages greifers)

Upvote 0