• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is there tank maps like the ones in RO1?

Just one tank map right now..gumrak. I would assume with another tank only and a few combined arms maps, tank servers would start popping up. Something I got a server for but on hold right now while maps need to be released. shame, I still feel it's the best part of the RO series..

Their combined arms maps limit tanks to so many players on server before they pop up as a class.. I hope they change this and allow the server to decide if tanks can start with 2 players.. some of those maps might be good with "just" tank fun.. wish they could add the options..I am sure these maps will be modded to do that once a SDK is released anyways.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just one tank map right now..gumrak. I would assume with another tank only and a few combined arms maps, tank servers would start popping up. Something I got a server for but on hold right now while maps need to be released. shame, I still feel it's the best part of the RO series..

Definitlely

I have no doubt you will be seeing tons of tank maps and tanks in general with time.

Although I'm a bit concerned about moders ability to reproduce tank interiors.

Thats what im hoping and fearing right now :(

Upvote 0
I have no doubt you will be seeing tons of tank maps and tanks in general with time.

Although I'm a bit concerned about moders ability to reproduce tank interiors.

In the upcoming months there should be numerous tank maps being released. We also have to remember modders from RO1 already have the hit points, interiors, and exteriors of many modded armoured vehicles, it's just a matter of the RO2 detailed interiors that will take up time. This begs the question, would players rather have 2 different tanks with full detailed interiors, or 5 different tanks with slightly less detailed interiors.

Upvote 0