• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Q1 2011 will close end......

I just went back, and seen that RammJaeger gives the release date as "when were done".

I can't e certain, but if my memory serves me right, that is the same response the guys that started Duke Nukem Forever would say.

And it took them 13 years plus.

but.... it did get completed.. so either way, we will get the game.

Upvote 0
Won't cure the problem, but will help with the symptoms...

ritalin-square-300x300.jpg

Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
All this bottled up anxiety and excitement....its only natural for the fanbase to be half-crazed. This isn't a "gimme gimme" post, just one saying that, while the devs are justified in all they do to bring this game to fruition, its also not exactly a surprise in this situation for such feelings inside the fanbase. I mean, especially since this is a fanbase filled with all those who have been disenheartened by the mainstream, those who have wandered off the beaten path, and the old dogs, with no alternative games and the last installment years behind you, its a recipe for a very volatile little thing. And as the pressure constantly builds, it naturally has a very adverse reaction.

My solution: Use this. We want to do something; there is so much time to go, and so much frustration and a kind of mouthwatering delight/envy, it needs an outlet. Now, I've seen another thread for this in the Podium, but its over and we have what, a year, maybe a year plus until release, and who-knows-how-long until beta, so I suggest we put our noses to the grindstone and find a way for the fanbase to really use what it knows, what it wants, what it hopes, what it fears, what it is thrilled by. With such pressure, why let it go to waste stressing the devs when it can go and actually do something?

Upvote 0