• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Tactics for KF_Survival?

Its tough even on beginner, but if you are playing on beginner solo then i recomend using a high level zerker, pick up the katana, and ak47. Bloat/Crawler/Clot and sirens cant even damage you, unless the siren bites you.

Iv gotten up too and beaten the patriarch with this. Anything higher than beginner on solo, i dont think its even possible to get past scrakes, although i dont think i actually tried it with level 6 berserker myself yet.

Anyway, i think berserker is probably the best perk to use seeing as it cant be grabbed by clots

Upvote 0
Well... I was trying to level my commando to lv5 (only 100 stalkers to go that time)

And I found 6lv zerker is nearly invincible on beginer:eek: Clots, crawlers, bloats, and even sirens wont do ANY damage to my health and armour. So I can just let those clots to surround me and face only one direction and keep attacking.

But I found this too boring so I try to kill everything. Granades works perfect on beginer, it instant kill anything lower than bloats and only do a little damage to myself even I put it under my feet (and one funny thing is sirens cant destory those nades, I can nade sirens on beginer:cool:). Everytime when stalkers show up, I change to ak and spam bullets at every direction. When surrounding by clots or crawlers, I spam with handcannons. Bloats, sirens, gorefasts die in one swing of katana. Even scrakes will die by one alt-fire. Fleshpounds are just jokes.. let them surround me and two nades kills them all.......... Katana stuns patty everytime I attack and..... no husks will spawn on this map.

However after patty is dead, my screen become 3rd person EVERYTIME. I cant aim anymore........ and granades damage my armour which they respawn slower than I need. So After several tries, My best kill is 528.

And hell... stalker kills is really easy to get on this map.

Upvote 0
I dunno if I should put this in the Bug Report section or not, but is this happening to anyone? By 'this,' I mean that every time I play KF-Survival, and only KF-Survival, all my perks turn to 0. I've tried it with every perk too. And it's just for KF-Survival. I've tested it on a few whitelisted and a lot of blacklisted and packaged maps, and none of them have this problem. So does anyone know what's going on?

Upvote 0
Its tough even on beginner, but if you are playing on beginner solo then i recomend using a high level zerker, pick up the katana, and ak47. Bloat/Crawler/Clot and sirens cant even damage you, unless the siren bites you.

Iv gotten up too and beaten the patriarch with this. Anything higher than beginner on solo, i dont think its even possible to get past scrakes, although i dont think i actually tried it with level 6 berserker myself yet.

Anyway, i think berserker is probably the best perk to use seeing as it cant be grabbed by clots
i was a lvl 4 berserker and i had the chainsaw/ak47 and w/ the saw i took out about half the scrakes before i got rushed by 2 of them charging, taking out my armor, and the 10 sirens screaming at once >:/ it lags me everytime on that one spot right before i die

Upvote 0