• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many hours of gameplay?

I'm at 300 hours and a mix of levels.

Six: Sharp, Support, Firebug
Five: Medic, Demo (almost six)
Four: Berserker
Three: Commando

I've actually got 150 more stalker kills than I need to get to Command four, but I just don't play it enough to get much damage from it. I mostly have them from using the bullpup on crawlers and stalkers when I'm using a different class.

Upvote 0
I don't even remember anymore. Maybe 200 - 300 some hours to get level 6's in everything. I'm not sure. I really didn't grind, and I played a lot of game time in slot machine servers because they're more fun to me than vanilla game servers. I've got over 620 hours worth of gameplay under my belt at the moment.

Upvote 0
Could not give an accurate estimate as to how many hours of actually playing the game, but I've maxed my perks a few times. 1500 hours on steam.. A huge majority of that I'd say is from server hosting, forgetting KF is running while afk or browsing the web, etc.

Don't get me wrong, it's still an inordinate amount of time, but I feel the need to justify it.

Upvote 0
It waess right around 380 hours that I finally got berserker to level 6. It's funny cause I hated the perk and the last 2 mil damage took so long but then the next month after that I forced myself to play berserker to try and get better and I got 5 mil more damage for it. I spent the majority of 250 hours playing exclusively support. Maybe that's why I'm almost at 48 mil damage and 2 mil welding lol

Upvote 0
It waess right around 380 hours that I finally got berserker to level 6. It's funny cause I hated the perk and the last 2 mil damage took so long but then the next month after that I forced myself to play berserker to try and get better and I got 5 mil more damage for it. I spent the majority of 250 hours playing exclusively support. Maybe that's why I'm almost at 48 mil damage and 2 mil welding lol

I remember this. I think it was right around the time we started playing together that you got level 6 zerker.

I really want to level my non level sixes. But every time I step into a server and start using one of my non level 6 perks I'm like "meh".

Upvote 0