• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Good-Experiences / Good-Times Thread

I think some of the best times I had were playing as a demolitions baddest santa during the Twisted Christmas event, shouting Christmas related one-liners before firing the LAW :D Especially when some people joined in on it. Was also pretty epic finishing the Patriarch off with a few grenades, a LAW rocket, and "Ride a one-horse open sleigh to hell!" :IS2:

Another good time was several months ago on Suicidal Crash as Firebug. We were camping up on the 2nd floor of the building left of the spawn, and I ended up being the last one alive with about 100 zeds left. I was surrounded just seconds after everyone else died and pretty much went berserk on them...threw an incendiary grenade straight down, shot it with the flamer to set it off, then sprayed & threw grenades like mad down the walkways on both sides, killing everything around in one massive inferno ^_^ One of my teammates was like "...flame on? o_O" lol. After that, I began igniting & kiting everything that was left until the wave was over.
Then we all died horribly a few waves later iirc lmao...I did get some friend requests out of it though :D
I love firebug ^^

Upvote 0
Really cool story Starsky. :D Didn't know you could set your own grenades on fire with the bug.

Had another good match yesterday evening. Joined in a public and it turned out there were a few people playing together for a few achievements (or so it seemed). We held Biotic elevator when one of the group had to go to the toilet in a hurry. It was quite a new challenge not only holding ground, but literally sealing it off. Also, those people knew what they were doing, and there were a few nice one-liners coming in the process as well. Was a german pub server on normal, long. Not really difficult by any means, but a relaxing, enjoyable game. :)

Upvote 0