• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A List you don't want to end up on

For the [2.FJg] guy, are we sure he didn't use a ploxy blocker or tool that shows a different ip address, because they do exist and i'm sure hackers go the long run to not get caught....

I love this wall of shame, post there steam names as-well so they can forever be shamed in all games!:IS2:

You can't fake a GUID, it's a global identifier for your copy of the game

Upvote 0
Remember:

Reporting Suspected Cheaters

How do I report a suspected cheater in a VAC secure game?

To report a cheater:

1. Go to the user's Steam Community profile
  2. Use the "Report Violation" button in the top right of the page
  3. Select "Suspected Cheater", add a description (include the game and the name of the cheat if known), and hit "Submit"

To reach a user's Steam Community profile while in-game:

1. Press shift+tab (by default) to bring up the Steam Overlay
  2. In the Friends panel on the left, click "View Players"
  3. Find the offending player under the appropriate tab and click "Profile"

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1010-TOKN-8461[url]https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1010-TOKN-8461[/URL]

This is probably the single most important thing you can do right now. The rest of the VAC Team and I check this list every single day.

On another note, VAC bans for RO2 cheaters should start going live today. \o/

Burton from Vac and I are exchanging emails and he should be posting here soon, we are banding together so you players have the best online experience possible..

Indian..

Hai! /me waves

Sorry for taking a few days to respond to this post.

So he's gonna post here or not? This same thing happened with TWI promising Evenbalance staff posting about PB:p
Sorry for taking so long!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So he's gonna post here or not? This same thing happened with TWI promising Evenbalance staff posting about PB
EvenBalance and Valve Anti Cheat personnel are by the very nature of the work they do secretive to say the least :p
PBBans however, operate with a much more "open door" policy, and will provide as much information as we can to enlighten and educate server admins re PB, and especially, PB+PBBans streaming.
Here is the PBBans "take" on RO2 thus far;
The TWi devs have been like a breath of fresh air in the pc gaming world, they are a rarity, they actually give a toss about their product and have worked their socks off (and still are) getting things right.
PBBans appreciates the TWi commitment and we will give them, and the RO2 streaminjg admins, as much support as we can in keeping the RO2 servers clean.
With this in mind Indian Scout, who is the game developer relations representative for PBBans, has been in contact with VAC personnel with an idea that could be mutually beneficial to server admins and VAC.
We are waiting for a reply on this idea and will update everyone as and when we receive a reply.
In the meantime, MaydaX, who is the PBBans website and PBBans Hub dev, has been busy coding an additional, exclusive feature that will be to the benefit of all RO2 server admins that stream servers via PBBans.
If we get a positive response from VAC the wheels are already in motion to "marry" up the 2 ideas, again, we will update everyone as and when we get a reply.

Reactions: u-s-e-r
Upvote 0
In the meantime, MaydaX, who is the PBBans website and PBBans Hub dev, has been busy coding an additional, exclusive feature that will be to the benefit of all RO2 server admins that stream servers via PBBans.
If we get a positive response from VAC the wheels are already in motion to "marry" up the 2 ideas, again, we will update everyone as and when we get a reply.
Interesting, very interesting. /me rubs chin.

Hopefully it's not some crazy super admin power to add people directly to the list if they simply suspect them as a cheat and it insta Vac bans at the same time :D (if it is, i so wanna be a super admin ;)).

Upvote 0
EvenBalance and Valve Anti Cheat personnel are by the very nature of the work they do secretive to say the least :p
PBBans however, operate with a much more "open door" policy, and will provide as much information as we can to enlighten and educate server admins re PB, and especially, PB+PBBans streaming.
Here is the PBBans "take" on RO2 thus far;
The TWi devs have been like a breath of fresh air in the pc gaming world, they are a rarity, they actually give a toss about their product and have worked their socks off (and still are) getting things right.
PBBans appreciates the TWi commitment and we will give them, and the RO2 streaminjg admins, as much support as we can in keeping the RO2 servers clean.
With this in mind Indian Scout, who is the game developer relations representative for PBBans, has been in contact with VAC personnel with an idea that could be mutually beneficial to server admins and VAC.
We are waiting for a reply on this idea and will update everyone as and when we receive a reply.
Sounds interesting

Upvote 0
I want detection of "tweaks" like this:

CNsdP.jpg

Reactions: grothesj2
Upvote 0
One thing that is certain is that those guys are ruining online gaming for everyone who wants to have a good time...

that is why they do it, some people have fun by making others rage, just look at some youtube comments. It is nothing to do with self esteem, being a nerd, being bad at the game, it is just cos they laugh when people cry.

Upvote 0
Dawwwww, but the developers gave us the options. ...

I'm really not sure what the benefit is to anybody of being able to turn the settings down so low. The lowest graphical settings (which you can access through the in game menu, not merely config-butchery) are ludicrous, leaving many textures only rendering as black space, and numerous objects being modelled in 2D.

Combine this with 'player models' set to 'ultra', and you practically have a set of free chams.

Upvote 0