• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok tried to register our server again , will not let you complete as it says the IP is already listed, so what is issue why its not ranked when it is? also its dedicated ranked from killercreation GSP 81.19.208.32/40 aint frustrated, as i know theres issues , so keepin calm/relaxed up till now known server is empty as ppl wont go on un-ranked server at this time, so if tripwire can give us reasons why theres prob

/40 isn't a valid CIDR.

I suppose you could have meant it's a 255.255.255.240 subnet, which would be /28.

Or if it's a single host it would be /32.

Upvote 0
our dedicated Ranked server provided by killercreation ip/81.19.208.32:7777 i know i keep postin waitin for reply , but weve tried everythin to get it back to ranked , even restartin server/changin map but nothin and also it on whitelist as we tried to register it again, so would appreciate some ideas why , btw killercreation said nothin to do with them , that was after many support tickets sent

Upvote 0
Are any TW devs actually reading this ? I'm trying to remain civilised but its getting hard when I'm paying hosting charges for a server that nobody wants to use. It's with TW official UK host has been ranked but now isn't and yet other people using the same hosts are ranked.

That's not the worst of it though, what's worse is that its gone ominously quiet here now. What the hell is going on ?

Reactions: Choice
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.