• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

unique new weapon idea

Please, tell me those won't be seen in Killing Floor. Laser guns next...? :eek:

Moonraker!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
L85A2 with the foregrip-mounted GL.

3795260415_20362db27e.jpg

It does the same job, fires the same rounds as the guns ingame, and is British. :D

Does this fit the bill?
On the topic of actual grenade-launching, when you press the Alt-fire key perhaps it could deduct from the user's grenade count. (A bit unrealistic but it's a good workaround from the "multiple ammo types" problem that was brought up before.)

Want. Now. :D
Could possibly change your grenades to the type loaded into launchers and remove your ability to throw them upon purchasing it or picking it up. Would make a bit more sense and make it a trade-off between being able to stack grenades or having more range, accuracy, and maybe the ability to keep shooting uninterrupted while launching them. Of course, it would be kinda weird to have your grenades magically changing types because you picked up or dropped an assault rifle. :rolleyes:
Also, the commando's bonuses should only apply to the rifle and demo's bonuses should only apply to the grenades. Probably a no-brainer but still worth mentioning imo. That combined with replacing your thrown grenades I think would help make it balanced.
Think the damage should be between the Bullpup & AK, maybe about ~35 base, with a base magazine capacity of 24 (30 as lvl 6 commando). Recoil just a little more than the Bullpup with possibly the same or a bit slower rate of fire, but still faster than the AK. The weight should be either 6 or 7 kg. If it's 7, the demo will have to sacrifice the pipe bombs in addition to the M79 in order to take the L85A2, which may be a bit too much, I'm not sure. At 6, he would only lose the M79, which may not be enough. In both cases, he would also need 2 shots to decap clots & gorefasts VS the 1 shot it would take him with the AK. The commando would be losing the higher damage and larger magazine of the AK, as well as the ability to take a katana or MP7. The base cost could be

Upvote 0
I don't remember what thread, but I think someone from TWI mentioned not wanting multi-perk weapons.
I think someone was requesting Commando bonus' for the Mac10 and MP7 (since they're similar to Commando weapons), but someone mentioned they wanted to steer clear of that idea. I could be wrong though, but I think I saw mention of it ages ago. I'm not sure such an idea could be balanced anyway.

Upvote 0
I think someone was requesting Commando bonus' for the Mac10 and MP7 (since they're similar to Commando weapons), but someone mentioned they wanted to steer clear of that idea. I could be wrong though, but I think I saw mention of it ages ago. I'm not sure such an idea could be balanced anyway.

It's probably because MP7 and MAC10 are crap choices for multi-role, anyway. They could like the idea for other kinds of weapons for other perks, but I dunno.

Upvote 0
I don't remember what thread, but I think someone from TWI mentioned not wanting multi-perk weapons.
I didn't know Mac10 was ages ago already in Killing Floor :troll:

Reactions: Benjamin and Aze
Upvote 0

thing is, with the idea that i had was that maybe TWI can now add another "you must do this to get another level up" instead of "do 3.5m worth of damage" like say... with a mounted rifle on the bottom, suttin like "you must kill 5000 enemies with the 5.56 burst" but then again this could cause new problems and such considering the M32 and M79 dont have any sort of backup mini-rifle.

Upvote 0