• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

I just played a few rounds. Got stuck at first with the Russians (as always). The AVT is god-aweful! Hit with the first shot or die. And fed by stripper-clips??? Poor Russians! Finally got in on Axis side, and ...

I WAS STILL ABLE TO SELECT MKB(42) AS A SQUAD LEADER!

Yeah and full realism servers still have them enabled...

Upvote 0
I just played a few rounds. Got stuck at first with the Russians (as always). The AVT is god-aweful! Hit with the first shot or die. And fed by stripper-clips??? Poor Russians! Finally got in on Axis side, and ...

I can't imagine this game will last more than few months with such catastrophic team imbalances.

Upvote 0

Use it on semi-auto and it turns into a 20 round mag SVT. Pretty deadly.

Upvote 0

It's not any worse than the PPSh was in RO1, and it hits a lot harder. It's an ~8lb rifle firing a full size .30cal round, wtf do you expect? They had to give the AVT hardwood stocks because the birch SVT stocks were cracking from the strain of full auto x54r.

Upvote 0
Its 2-4 depending on the map...maybe 6 on a few?

On a 32 or 64 man server, how is that too abundant?

Methinks you're thinking every squad leader and engineer you see is assault class too.

I think 6 out of 32 IS high considering that it was a rare prototype which might have found its way to Stalingrad. If there are more or equal numbers compared to the MP-40 then I feel it is too much. Plus they get picked up...

It should feel great to find or being able to select it and not standard.
Again just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: skullman86
Upvote 0