• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] ROGame.exe

I keep getting these ROGame.exe error messages when my game crashes. Why does regular RO runs better then this one. And my system is extreme gaming PC from Alienware so I know I can run this with minimial problems..But either i get this prrrrrr sound then my game stops playing or I can play for alittle bit, and then get the ROGame.exe error then the game stops playing....Hope you guys can fix these problems.

Getting the same problem, in game, running fine then drops out with same error

same problem here...I have tried every fix found from google searching...to no avail.

No response or help from Steam support to my questions and requests for help....(sigh)

Sure wish I could get to play the game.....Brand new PC and feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.....

Upvote 0
frustrating

frustrating

It is such a pain that the game is awesome when it works. But when more then 50 percent of the ones that purchased the game either on steam or by CD is having the same problem. Tripwire needs to fix these problems and come up with a fix so everyone can enjoy this. I hate it when I'm in the middle of the game doing well, and my game drops to desktop and then I either see the blue screen of death or the rogame.exe error. FIX IT....

Upvote 0