• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

tumblr_l5c18ifK9k1qaaa5bo1_500.png

Upvote 0
Careful, I posted this a while back, and got an infraction. Post got deleted, too.

I'm a christian and I find that ridiculously funny. What the heck is with people getting offended at the slightest thing these days, grow some bloody thick skin, everyone has an opinion and you are very likely going to dislike some one elses opinion...

Upvote 0
I'm a christian and I find that ridiculously funny. What the heck is with people getting offended at the slightest thing these days, grow some bloody thick skin, everyone has an opinion and you are very likely going to dislike some one elses opinion...

Actually, the PM I got about it said the infraction was for the F-bomb in the picture, not the sacreligious content.

Upvote 0
Actually, the PM I got about it said the infraction was for the F-bomb in the picture, not the sacreligious content.

double lol. I remember back to when this forum dident even have a filter on it. ( tis sad really, and my earlier point about offended peeps still stands just not in its original context.. )

Hmm should create poll to get rid of swearing filter...

Reactions: LemoN
Upvote 0
Careful, I posted this a while back, and got an infraction. Post got deleted, too.

Really? How on earth that pic could be offensive or something...one has to be really, and I mean really narrowminded to get uppset from that one...:confused:

EDIT. Oh, it was about the language, should have read the whole thread then...then again, I still don

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Same. Religious, racist, and gay jokes are the best ones out there.

Upvote 0
I personally don't mind the language in these kind of images as long as it is funny or appropriate to the situation. Where I take exception to it is outside of this thread, for the reason that people shouldn't have to put up with inane swearing if there is an alternative - which is why the text censors are in place.

Other moderators may feel differently and take exception to it. You could always just put a "warning: swearing" piece of text before it and put the image in spoilers, that way people can choose to avoid it if they want to and everyone should be happy.

I feel that when one want

Upvote 0
While talking to my gf online I tried to make a point that she can't censor me on the internet so if I want to curse I will curse. Then she said "if I can't censor you, why don't you curse again?" so I said "**** you!".

Then she got angry and went offline, doesn't respond to my calls either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0