• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favourite album covers

i dont think amon amarth is bad at all they are a decent melo death band with a excellent vocalist but they are still for metal rather mainstream.

Demon burger however...... >_>

Its just that there are allot better bands that just dont get populair while being allot better than demon burger for example.

Upvote 0
Thread needs less whiteyboy metal :p
B00000J7SS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This caused a lot of controversy I remember, and it's still a strong political statement;
eff0225b9da0bed85170f010.L.jpg

Also;

[yeah, no]

It gets the point across.
(please remove if 'offensive' or whatever)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
sailing_the_seas_of_cheese.jpg

slayer_reigninblood.jpg

sepultura_chaosad.jpg

2005594977-177x150-0-0_Point_Blank_by_Nailbomb_016861905521.jpg

doggystyle7im.jpg

B0000029D9.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Led-Zeppelin-Remasters---Mail-416741.jpg

I don't just listen to metal exclusively but they always seem to have the most interesting album covers for sure. I can agree to rag on the painful new metal and cross over half emo/hardcore **** but real metal at least is a lot more interesting musically than that soul less pop and RnB **** that's so popular these days. At least they're putting their own music together and not being engineered souly as a profit machine by a bunch of suits in a board room.

Pink Floyd generally had great covers, my favourite being Atom Heart Mother, just so simple I love it, but they've already been posted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm always surprised how many metal fans there are on nearly every forum. Every music thread seems to follow the same pattern, one or two mainstream people, a few jazz and blues, some indie kids, some more dance music listeners, and then legions of heavy metal fans.

Upvote 0