• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rumour mill - What ROHOS news will we get from GDC

Zetsumei

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ok TWI decided to get its own booth for the GDC

Now remember that the GDC is a career event for recruiting new team members. Twi's booth for instance is placed in the Career Pavillion.

However there will be press available at the event (for instance for the unveiling of BF3), and showing nice content is a good way of recruiting people. So TWI might be putting some new content available during the event.

Which brings me to the following point
What do you hope / expect to see during the GDC?

Personally I'm hoping for perhaps some recorded high quality game play and functionality footage (perhaps as a trailer). And perhaps an announcement for either the beta's or the games release.

The news is that Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad will change its name to Red Orchestra: Forever.
faceg.gif

Upvote 0
I just hope they stop talking about the damn sniper scopes and just get to showing more gameplay and new info on either game mechanics (MOAR!) or multiplayer or both. Single player... meh, I couldn't care less about it but it seems like the logical choice being that nothing has really been said on it. Hopefully the really common forums questions will be answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: -[SiN]-bswearer
Upvote 0