• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What if Commando had a slight run bonus?

Why would you need that for? I mean, Zerkers and medics have a speed boost and still FP's are faster (they are right?). And slight run bonus would do nothing so it is not needed. Commando is for crowd control, not for killing the big guys.

Of course you can always help your team-mates to deal with them.

Upvote 0
I doubt 6% would make any noticeable difference at all.

It'd bring about an extra 2 seconds in the trader at best, unless you are already at the door raping it with your knife before it's even open.

He doesn't need a run speed increase anyway.

Who cares about getting to trader speed? I'm thinking rabbit bonus when having to make time to reload or bugger out.

6% wouldn't be a major increase, but I think it would give a "Hey, the commando is a little quicker" than the other perks. Other than medic and zerker of course.

Reactions: Pluberus
Upvote 0
I think Commando is good as he is for now with the speed. Only thing I'd think of when it comes to him as for change is add him ability to loose less hp from jumping since I always thought of commandos as of the guys who jump through roofs like ninjas with rapid-fire guns aiming left and right. Maybe even further jumps and higher jumps. But that'd b rly hard to balance out I guess.

Upvote 0
To be honest if the Commando got a speed bonus it would ruin the multiplayer part of the game. With the launch of the beta everything is finally gonna be balanced, give the Commando a run speed and he gets an unneccesary lead over other perks. He has his niche, and he fills it well. As Deafmute said, he shouldn't be taking on the big guys alone.

There are always ways around perk weaknesses in solo. I solo'd suicidal as a Firebug on Offices back when everyone was insistant that the Firebug was weak and useless. Thats part of the fun and challenge of KF, figuring how to play your perk to its limits.

Reactions: Pluberus
Upvote 0