• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

we see our feet?

ThiagoDel

Nov 28, 2010
Good, I'm not trying to criticize the game but ....
would not be better if when you look down and see our own feet in the game?
Think about it would be good to see our feet walking lol
pes-fetiche-homens-070108.jpg

Btw that picture is just so wrong.

?

Like L4D?
No thanks , keep KF just how it is now.

I think they actually removed it from Left 4 Dead because of "memory limitations" I'm not sure if they re-added it or something, haven't played that in awhile. It wouldn't really be a problem having it either but as I said before I don't think it's possible in the Unreal 2.5 engine anyway.

Upvote 0
I opened this thread, saw that picture, and then laughed out loud. That picture is so misleading haha. I expected a picture of like, military drag or jeans, or even torn suit pants, instead there is a picture of tan female legs sitting in the green grass. Then he writes think about it, as if we would look down and see sexy female legs instead of the legs of our actual character.

It reminds me of that stupid evony online game with the "Boobs my lord" advertisements that suggest you get to bang damsels in distress if you play the game. I am pretty sure he is trolling us guys, but it is pretty hilarious.

Upvote 0
Good, I'm not trying to criticize the game but ....
would not be better if when you look down and see our own feet in the game?
Think about it would be good to see our feet walking lol
pes-fetiche-homens-070108.jpg

That is the shocker:

Not only are these survivors funny and hard as nails, but they have sexy, exposed legs they use to seduce unwitting zeds...

Reactions: _Duke_
Upvote 0
Using female legs as example means all male survivors have female exposed legs.

And using a banana as condom applying example means all males have bananas as genitalias? Now I understand, I almost felt left out not knowing this, thanks!

All I meant was that he was using a pretty hilarious example, given the context. I know that he means something else, but I couldn't let it go without a joke.

Upvote 0