• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What's up with radio chatter

Well when i'm near a radio and hear an enemy commander on it, is that a bug? cuz i was in the room right next to him and heard germans talking back and forth (i was russian), so i threw a nade and killed him.

I was referring to this in my previous post. I don't know if its propaganda or taunts or it could just be a bug but it sounds pretty funny sometimes.

Upvote 0
Well when i'm near a radio and hear an enemy commander on it, is that a bug? cuz i was in the room right next to him and heard germans talking back and forth (i was russian), so i threw a nade and killed him.

Everyone should hear the radio sounds, so this is not a bug. If you are no where near a radio and you're hearing enemy sounds coming through a radio, that's a bug.

Upvote 0
Everyone should hear the radio sounds, so this is not a bug. If you are no where near a radio and you're hearing enemy sounds coming through a radio, that's a bug.

It doesn't make sense that everyone can hear the radio, nor does it make sense that you stop hearing the radio when you get close to the person making the sound. IMO radio sounds should be positional and only emanate from actual radios, not inside your head.

Upvote 0