• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About The Weapons Unlocks: Is There a List?

Coolguy

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Belgium
I was wondering if there was a list of weapon unlocks per weapon and at which lvl they'll be unlocked in the full game.

We already know that a lvl 25 rifle will get you a bayonet (for the non DDE buyers) but what about other weapons?

What upgrade will the G41 get?
Will the MP40 get any upgrade at all?
What about pistols?

etc.

Here are the unlocks I think have been confirmed or mentioned somewhere
bolt-action rifles (and maybe svt-40):
-bayonets

ppsh41:
-71 round drum magazine
-select-fire version of ppsh41(?)

Sniper rifles:
-different powered scopes and semi-auto sniper rifles (automatically unlocked for DDE owners)

MG-34:
-special 75(/100?) round assault double drum magazine (seen in some gameplay vid somewhere)

Nagant-revolver:
-silencer

MkB.42:
-bayonet
-low power scope (1.5x?)
(as seen on some press screenies)

Also there has been some speculation (maybe even confirmation) that mp40 will get the mp40/2 modification with 64round magazine. That's all I can think of at the moment, someone can maybe add something to that list if they remember anything else.

Upvote 0
I hope that regular riflemen won't get acess to marksman 1.5x style scopes. That would be kind of lame.

I hope that the Mauser C96 gets the Holster Stock :D

Plus a Belt for the MG34 would be much better than a Dual Mag, those were a Luftwaffe item only since the top-feed tray had to be different? Or am i confused? At any rate I don't think I have seen a picture of a Whermacht soldier using one. Although i have seen a photo of a Luftwaffe infantryman using one.

edit: I am not confused:

0260d9925f1b.jpg
Alternative cover had to be used with the dual mag. Then again Silencers weren't exactly standard :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i do not believe the MP40's 64 round clip was an entire continuous clip, but 2 clips tied together for quick reload by pulling one end out and putting the other in.

I could be wrong though. and the reason the MP40 is so good is because it has a 9mm round (small round = less recoil), and ROF was purposely set that low (lowers recoil even further). the weapon was capable of much higher ROF closer to the PPSH.

You're correct; it's 2 clips put together which allows for quicker reloading, but not continuous fire.

Upvote 0