• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Saddam gets the death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you dont close it. Someone like me is going to come along and say

Wow - I suppose the timing of this verdict has nothing to do with some upcoming elections of some kind? The trial was a joke. Just like the outcome, of which there could only be 1. It was just a matter of deciding when to time it.

Or

Well, the US Government is probably responsible for more innocent iraqi deaths than saddam every was. Not necessarily including the 50,000 or so killed in the "liberation". So why don't they go hang themselves too.

Which of course will make this thread political.

Upvote 0
No mate, people like you are why threads like this get closed. People who feel the need to have their little rants at the drop of a hat.

Until you came along no one was talking about anything else but the story at hand. If the thread goes downhill, yeah it'll get closed, but until then keep your knee jerk reactions to yourself.

Upvote 0
lol - I edited it out incase you thought I was referring to you or the thread!

**puts it back**

Lol I'm not that easily offended mate.

Nah, I see what you're saying tho. This thread will probably go down hill quite quickly if it gets onto politics, but I still thought it was worth posting as I mentioned this to my flat mates this morning and none of them even knew lol GG to people who don't read the news :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.