• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are you looking most forward to in RO2?

Pixel shooting.

No really, pixel shooting with a prettier gun + adjustable sights = win... But also I'm very eager to try out the MP campaign mode and countdown mode. And just new maps! W00t! I'll even hop in a tank even though I never tank in RO just to check out the sick interior.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The command system, in many games either the game tells you what do do or you do what you want, in RO a commander was there to tell people where to attack/defend, now he can command different squads to go to different objectives.

I really like strategy mixed with action games, I hope this will be like BiA but for the PC, on the Eastern Front, and good.

Upvote 0
There are many things i am looking forward to, but if i have to choose just one, i think i'll go for... smoother controls, the somewhat clunky control and gun handling of RO allways bothered me, and is probably the main thing that eventually let me to stop playing, so i am very much looking forward to infantry combat again in HoS.

Upvote 0
Charging a snow filled trench in the middle of a city with my Mosin and bayonet, grenades exploding at my feet and comrades falling at my side, the ever present sound of shrieking tanks tracks and the deafening roar of artillery blasting through my head set. It's moments like that in RO1 that captured me and kept me playing. If I can have some more epic moments like that in Ro2 then I will be happy.

Upvote 0