• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

machine gunner

I find it very annoying how people just log-in to the forums just to post a handful of topics where they say "I think this and that would be cool" without any specifics or ideas how to balance it out. Not to mention giving out some random weapon serial numbers without pictures or links, and expecting people to know what they are.

Upvote 0
I've said it before asnd I'll say i again... LMG's on every game in the world fail. Anyone who uses one drops down to the equivelent respect level of the M14 spammer :p

KF is no different. LMG = Uber noob gun :)

And that isn't directed at anyone, its merely a statement of community opinion in every game I've ever played :)

I think you've made your point but quite frankly, I will have to disagree :) so far, imo.. I can't find one game that isn't good w/o lmgs. Ofcourse KF is good so far, but additional weapons, such as lmg's would be excellent! Yes that is LMG not HMG, don't plan on running around with a 75 - 90 cal turrets or dshk's.. lol

Upvote 0
how about this, they introduce a machine gunner class, and then to compensate DOUBLE the number of specemines spawned on each round?

and...how about leveling for the machine gunner depended on 3 things:

1: #kills w/ lmg's (a ton, like 100,000 to hit lv. 3...1,000,000 to hit 5)
2: #of "combos" (killing several specs quickly (a la sustained fire)
3: # of rounds fired

Upvote 0
I find it very annoying how people just log-in to the forums just to post a handful of topics where they say "I think this and that would be cool" without any specifics or ideas how to balance it out. Not to mention giving out some random weapon serial numbers without pictures or links, and expecting people to know what they are.

I don't mind them until they pick your post to debate against.

"Well, on Discovery Channel last night...etc...that is why Sharpshooter needs a nerf!"

Upvote 0