• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Megadeth saved a kid from a wolfpack

I know the story, but sitll I love them both.

I thought the
faceg.gif
was just a smiley, lol didn't realise it was just a hosted image.

Upvote 0
creed is ****, metalliac these days is **** and was merely decent back in the day.

I never liked Metallica, not even when I was new to Metal. I never understood why people like it so much. But of course, when you are introduced to Metal with Iron Maiden... Metallica just does not cut it =P

Seeing how popular Metallica is, I can only be thankful that they don't overuse it in youtube videos, like they do with Evanescence. Each time I hear "wake me up inside" in a video, the inside of my stomach wakes up to produce severe nausea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
Hey Metallica were great in their old days, Kill em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, And Justice for All. All quality albums, it's when they did the black album that they really went from metal to rock/metal and began to suck.

That said they were never my favourite metal band, I couldn't really say I have a favourite but when it comes to yank metal I always liked Slayer and Megadeth a lot more than Metallica. Those two played a show together last year which was awesome, hell I've seen Slayer three times now lol.

It looks like the truth in this is that it was a Creed song, a dark day for wolf and humankind alike :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0