• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Character DLC: Female avatars and new voices

Character DLC: Female avatars and new voices

• Yes, makes sense.

Votes: 159 75.4%
  • No!

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 25 11.8%

• Total voters
YES, THIS.
I demand one of the female characters be Mrs. Foster, wearing a business suit and a very similar mask!

mrs_foster.jpg

Reactions: _Duke_
Upvote 0
[url]http://www.mostimpressive.nl/KFFemale/[/URL]

working on it... not done yet..getting some new head features.(or maybe redoing it complete lol)
That's really quite awesome. Kudos for taking the initiative! :D

If you're going to redo the head, I wonder if you could use the head geometry from the Poser figures. I think someone did that with a UT3 model and it looked really good. D:

Upvote 0
well the main problem with female characters is that you will have to do the entire set of hand-movements like reloading/welding etc. Thats why using the handmodels of the males and making female versions of the current characters is a bit more easy. Mrs. Foster is therefor allot of work...

Upvote 0
I was just playing this game with my wife and the suddenly realized the lack of women as playable characters. Any word on them adding this?

Well, they have already said that adding female characters would be a tax on memory and on time, but if you mean in adding that new female char in the modding section....well, no word on that. It solves the time/work issue, but not that of memory, however.

Upvote 0
well the main problem with female characters is that you will have to do the entire set of hand-movements like reloading/welding etc. Thats why using the handmodels of the males and making female versions of the current characters is a bit more easy. Mrs. Foster is therefor allot of work...

I love your work but your wrong mate, In another thread I've already debunked that theory.

EDIT: I'll add more to that because its blunt, basically what your really saying is its an inconvenience that you really should do the hand animations for it all to be female orientated, but in the greater scheme of things, its not necessary as I've already pointed out, everything works fine no matter if you have female or male animations with a female or male character or at least it was when I tested it all out.

Theres a big difference between a problem and an inconvenience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love your work but your wrong mate, In another thread I've already debunked that theory.

EDIT: I'll add more to that because its blunt, basically what your really saying is its an inconvenience that you really should do the hand animations for it all to be female orientated, but in the greater scheme of things, its not necessary as I've already pointed out, everything works fine no matter if you have female or male animations with a female or male character or at least it was when I tested it all out.

Theres a big difference between a problem and an inconvenience.

there's also a big difference between impossible and not a viable option.

Upvote 0