• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If the realism buffs

We need a RO-Sims crossover, bad.

Imagine the ability to furnish your foxhole/bunker/vehicle with souvenirs you'd buy for points gained during a map - the ability to put pictures of naked women, pictures of home, harmonicas, lots of stuff into your foxhole to make it feel a bit more like home!

And the ability to carry various things in your backpack - like a photo camera, watches on your wrist, golden teeth...

A-a-and then! - you'd be able to loot those things off the soldiers you killed! Or just off any dead soldiers! Oh, the excitement! Oh, the rapturous fun!

"Gee! I've just found a legendary buffed SS dagger! Yay!"
"LOLZORE! I've got a golden cigarette holder!"

Upvote 0
At the start of a new round, classes are selected as usual. A minute or so would be taken to determine vehicles, positions, and squads. The round begins, and the attackers go through the mentioned road walk, talking, maybe planning strategies, so on and so forth. This goes for a few minutes as to not bore anyone too quickly. While this is going on, the defenders prepare themselves by setting up positions, maybe make a few things here or there or place sandbags down. Bring about the use of a hugely destructive environment with bullet penetration, and we've got numerous possible plans of action for each scenario. Add sounds loud and powerful enough to flatten most speakers. Then, throw this into some of the highest count servers you can find, and you have yourself a gem. I'd also like to have it focus more heavily around team-work by limiting a few of the magazines/rounds, and have people of shared ammo types pass rounds, or have people carry ammo for their team and bring it to them.

But really, all TWI needs to do is make RO as it is now with maybe bigger maps, bigger servers and destructible environments. That'd make me happy.

"Gee! I've just found a legendary buffed SS dagger! Yay!"
"LOLZORE! I've got a golden cigarette holder!"
"And what did you get?"
"Ragdoll. The best gift of them all. <Riddles corpse with bullets.>"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The possibility to shoot through wooden obstacles. I don't know much about guns, but I think except the handguns maybe every gun should be able to penetrate wooden boxes (like in the sewers of Leningrad).
Also, tanks should kill everybody inside a house if fired at that house with high explosive ammo (It would not look cool since the engine does not support destructibale objects, but this would be a good temporary solution)

Upvote 0
I haven't really got into Red Orchestra alot. Bad Computer. But on Call of Duty having a Reloadable Anti Tank weapon, Panzershreck, is something I always carry. A Panzerfaust is a one time thing. One shot, and its gone. But on Red Orchestra it must be reloadable.

1.) Chage the German scope Reticle,(im not saying its unrealistic because someones gonna bite my head off).

Last edited:
Upvote 0