• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Tweaks

i have them disabled aswell... 11.8 drivers? or earlier, could be a bug with latest ATI drivers.
What's your lighting setting? I know with DoF off and lighting set to low it looks dark like your screenshot but when it's set to medium it looks fine, at least for me.

Also you can check out UE3 tweak guides to find out what some of the settings mean since they pretty much share the exact same ini.

Upvote 0
still working on finding more, but for those that are getting frequent crashes now out of nowhere, i think it has something to do with the CD gametype, try joining a server running territory, and when it changes to CD it shouldn't crash for you.

P.S does anyone have any links that show what ATI/Nvidia are working on next in there drivers?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
not really, it just makes the game appear more cleaner, there is still fog at a distance..

if anything, they should make it a server side option to enable/disable.

would be a good feature for competitive play, along with a few other graphical features.

Fog in FF is designed like that, it's not graphic settings or a slider. it's to prevent everyone from camping in the windows and nobody going for the middle poc. It is cheating to remove the fog as it gives you advantage over everyone else and allow you to snipe from across the map. Maps like Gumrak and others don't have fog... think about it.

Reactions: Zookerman
Upvote 0
To remove Toggle ADS.

If you go to Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ROGame\Config and open the ROInput.ini file, look for the [ROGame.ROPlayerInput] section.

Replace:
"Bindings=(Name="Ironsights",Command=" Ironsights | onrelease Toss",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl= False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)"

With:
"Bindings=(Name="Ironsights",Command=" Ironsights | onrelease Ironsights",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl= False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)"

This works, but you will find sometimes that after aiming down the sights, it will stay like that, and by pressing aim again will take you out of the "aim down sight" view. Basically it reverses the view.

They really need to just have an option in the interface to turn on/off Aim Down Sight toggle.

Upvote 0
[URL]http://www.tweakguides.com/UT3_1.html[/URL]

anyone?

as well

Some edits:
ROInput.ini
Hold to crouch
Code:
Bindings=(Name="LeftAlt",Command="Duck | Button bDuckHeld",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

ROEngine.ini
Code:
MotionBlur=False
DepthOfField=False

Anti Aliasing
Code:
MaxMultisamples=0
AllowMLAA=False
AllowFXAA=False

Upvote 0
I have:
Intel Pentium E2160 Allendale 1.8GHz (2.5 Overclock )
Ram memory 2gb ddr2
ATI Radeon HD4850 1gb 256bit

After last patch, performance decreased significantly.
Run fraps and in game on low settings have from 5fps to 25fps. Average and most time are around 10fps. I try Apex. tweaks but it is same.
Does anyone have suggestions?

p.s. I have no money to buy new components. :p
:IS2:

sorry for bad english

Upvote 0
I have:
Intel Pentium E2160 Allendale 1.8GHz (2.5 Overclock )
Ram memory 2gb ddr2
ATI Radeon HD4850 1gb 256bit

After last patch, performance decreased significantly.
Run fraps and in game on low settings have from 5fps to 25fps. Average and most time are around 10fps. I try Apex. tweaks but it is same.
Does anyone have suggestions?

p.s. I have no money to buy new components. :p
:IS2:

sorry for bad english

Sir, You really need to upgrade your components.
I'll post my config sometime in the next 24 hours or so, still working on it.
It may help you somewhat, but seriously m8, pc upgrade is in order.

Upvote 0