• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

what mods would you like to see for ro hos?

A mod I'd honestly like to see is, basebuilder. If you guys played Spearhead, you know what I'm talkin' about, that was just awesome.

That was pretty fun, although the constructions could get a bit out over the top with all sorts of bridges and ladders to places the map makers would never want you to go. I would like to see a more realistic version though, so you could build defensive emplacements. It definitely changed the strategy and the way maps were played. Always good after you've played a map for the 2,000th time.

Upvote 0
I want to see a mod that replaces all the uniforms, weapons and equipment with their modern counterparts. Russian riflemen would spawn with AK-74M instead of Mosin, Germans would get G36, etc. Maps would remain unchanged.

[TW said:
ohnein]Neotokyo

I wish you didn't die Neotokyo. :(

I only played Neotokyo for a little while but I could tell it had a ton of potential. Remember one of my first games I cloaked behind the enemy team as a light with a suppressed SMG and killed them all - it changes everything when everyone can become invisible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jurassic Orchestra: Heroes of Pangea

The forces of the nazi dinos clash with the commie dinos in the plot of land that will, one day be Stalingrad! Level up to greatness and recieve genetic mutations that are in fact slightly advantageous! Become a hero and take control of the massive carnivores of the Day! Be a Commander Raptor to call in a recon-pterodactyl, or perhaps call the bronciosarus to cause a rockslide-artillery strike!

Massive maps! Intense action! A combination of rural plains, dense jungles and Urban areas of the great nesting spot known as DinoGrad!

Still not old enough for you?! Well, luckily I still can think!

[url]http://www.dinodday.com/home.html[/URL]
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha

Upvote 0
NATO vs WP in Central Europe during the 70s or 80s. An including civil/brother-war scenario NVA vs Bundeswehr could also be interesting.

Well, that would be quite interesting since there probably wouldn't be a lot of (or any) Europe left in that scenario:p;):D

But indeed Finnish Continuation War would be quite nice and maybe the Lapland War too.:)

Upvote 0
-An ultra hardcore realism mod

-An Ostfront RO classic mod

-A Promod with perfectly balanced squad vs squad CQB-style 1 life gameplay
maps will be in the same sense as those in tf2 "orange texture" maps. Allies would have red uniforms, and Axis could have blue uniforms.

now.. get crack-a-lackin!

Hell yes.

* Realistic Zombie [infected] mod based on 28 days later :)

Upvote 0