• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many players?

widowmaker

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to how many people have/play kf? It'd be interesting to see this data published but that might be too classified. 18,500 people registered in the twi forums, maybe 1/3 play kf? Add a few people who aren't in the forums and I'm guessing 8000?

That steam page doesn't seem to tell you much though. As of this moment, it peaked at 1,146 players which is nowhere near the actual number of players.
What do you mean by "actual number of players"?
Those numbers are real, KF has a daily player average of 1000. There are currently 836 players playing KF (right now). The numbers are real because you have to log in to Steam in order to play KF.

Upvote 0
I'm referring to the number of unique players, even the ones that don't play everyday to be included in these stats. I personally know of 4 other people who play a few times a week. They may not necessarily be counted on Steam's daily stats.

In other words, how big is the community and not how many people are currently playing.

Upvote 0