• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

unplayable gamebreaking glitches

He's basically saying:

"Games need to be bug-free at release because I don't have the patience to wait for it to be patched, due to my short attention span I will buy MW3 or BF3 just like everyone else. I wanted to tell you this because I need a place to vent my frustrations"
"Bf3 will also be awesome because of the cool explossions and you can melee people in the back because they cant hear you.
Also you can rank up until you get super weapons and pwn everyone because you have invested x hours into the game which they havent.
You can then mistake that for skill and think youre awesome because you play a game all day.
Also in Ro2 K/D ratio is missing so you dont know if you have to camp more to get more points and sniper limit + lockdown makes it totally not fun to camp at your spawn."

Upvote 0
Why the **** are you so mean to the people that criticize the game? WTF? Where's the freedom of speech and ****? Everything op said is actually true, those are facts. Is TWI paying you to kiss their asses? I don't get it. So you like the game, so you can play it and love it with all bugs and glitches and all that ****ed up coding (pings, lag and stuff) well guess what there are people that cant, deal with it.

You know, there have been a hand full of threads that criticize the game in a well-thought out and well-written manner. The OP's isnt one of them.

If you're gonna berate the game by posting a semi-literate netspeak lololtroll bullsh1t rant, then by all means you deserve to be insulted, belittled, and ridiculed.

Upvote 0
And Bf3 with the frosbyte engine if it isnt flawless on day one you will have to stick with a bugged game for very long because this engine is hard to patch.
Or do you think in BC2 they did anything to not encourage bad gameplay? No they left the game as it was.
No class limits no lockdown, no nothing, the snipers sat on the hill the other team spawn raped until the tickets where down.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
there is only one bug that is really pissing me off right now.

I don't know how often it has saved my life, but I know that I died at least 30-40 times because of it.

What I'm talking about is the bug where the weapon would just not fire when you press the left mouse button.

Also I have noticed some sort of spidey-sense...whenever there is an enemy nearby/right in front of me, my framerate drops from 40-50fps to 10...

Upvote 0
there is only one bug that is really pissing me off right now.

I don't know how often it has saved my life, but I know that I died at least 30-40 times because of it.

What I'm talking about is the bug where the weapon would just not fire when you press the left mouse button.

Also I have noticed some sort of spidey-sense...whenever there is an enemy nearby/right in front of me, my framerate drops from 40-50fps to 10...

This isn't a game bug. It is called game LAG...

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0
The things this guy is crying about effects EVERY game. Lag is not something trip can even fix or control. Do you people even understand how the internet even works? You guys seem to think that there should be no lag or anything. LOL It is like you guys came from grade 5 or something!

I think the lag excuse is just bs here. There is a blatant issue with cqc and hit detention. Stop making excuses. Devs will fix it.

Upvote 0
While threads like these can be annoying for forum attendees it is easy to brush them aside as just "whining".

However, threads like these are also indicative of something important; a lot of people have very high hopes for Red Orchestra 2, and for some reason they've become disappointed to the degree that they need to voice that disappointment somewhere.

Why people feel betrayed and disappointed though can have many explainations, some have misunderstood what the game is about, some might have thought that it would be more true to its predecessor... you name it.

If anything, the developers should see this as a positive thing - although it can be a pain to handle loads of complaints - as it proves that people care enough for the game to want it to improve.
In most cases when a game is a disappointment most people just shrug it off and move on, never looking back, and we don't want that do we?

Sure, in some cases the customer may be at fault for not taking time to read up on the game, and in some cases the developer or publisher is at fault for not supplying enough information beforehand so that people know exactly what it is they're buying.

Upvote 0
bawww bawwww bawww I cry a lot..

Games works wonderfully for me. Hurry up and leave, the more of your BF/COD kiddies leave the better.. It's already starting to happen thank god.. They are getting bored or tired of not being any good at the game. If you know that there is a bug where they are invis while bandaging, wouldn't it make sense to adjust your play and when they do that...stop shooting? Then shoot right as they are finished?? I mean, that seems like the LOGICAL thing to do if this glitch really exists..

i havent seen this bug but if it does exist. it still needs to be fixed. Also i dont believe you had to be insulting to get your point across being a condescending prick is no better than what the op did in his post

Last edited:
Upvote 0