• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Prone

Last edited:
Its also annoying that the cannot prone here detection thing is bugged as hell, blocks proning in places where it should obviously be possible.

I'm getting this feeling too. I know a lot of people are saying "it's good you can't prone everywhere", but it feels to me like it's too picky. Quite a few times I appear to have plenty of room to prone, and cannot do it.

Upvote 0
I'm getting this feeling too. I know a lot of people are saying "it's good you can't prone everywhere", but it feels to me like it's too picky. Quite a few times I appear to have plenty of room to prone, and cannot do it.
Yeah, here's a great example from today, running on flat ground trying to hit the deck because I'm being shot at and "Cannot prone here" and FFFUUUUUU:mad: I get killed, and it was flat ground everywhere, nothing, not even a single bump or blade of grass to block me from proning.

Upvote 0