• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Public RO Score Board at http://www.roscores.com

Servers

Servers

Hey folks

I contact (email) the Webmaster of the roscore-page twice during the last month that he can delete one listed server. Also LdG tried to get the new server on onto the list by asking a month ago. No answer yet to both requests...

Is he currently "away" or some sort of busy? Because the last time he did it after two or three days..

sry for taking the thread from the cemetery :cool:

Upvote 0
Hey folks

I contact (email) the Webmaster of the roscore-page twice during the last month that he can delete one listed server. Also LdG tried to get the new server on onto the list by asking a month ago. No answer yet to both requests...

Is he currently "away" or some sort of busy? Because the last time he did it after two or three days..

sry for taking the thread from the cemetery :cool:

It appears he abandoned this project. I've sent in requests for changes and they were never done.

Upvote 0
No big loss. nice concept but poorly done. Right now someone can change there name to be yours and just wreck your score on there. since it goes by name and not RO id. Being based on score when scores are so dramaticly diffrent just based on what team your on defense or offence. in the end its almost pointless.

Upvote 0
Thats true. If he rly abandoned his project he could have told us that here in the forums instead of not answering emails and requests.
Also that page should have been based on steam id instead of the actual in game name because i ruined my score couple of times already by adding a "[]" or something to my name.
anyway it sure was a nice idea but as long as we dont have an evidence i still kinda hope he "returns" and does some changes :)

Upvote 0
Something very wrong with roscores.com....

for example my tag name TWB*BUFFALOBILL was 16k played and finished first with a great score i was playing very high ranked players in top 100 such as OST=MOOSE which 2nd overall... i exited checked my score and now its 21k?

my old tag lordofwar is still top 1000 but for my new tag i cant get it to go below 16k? how does it calculate?:confused:

Upvote 0