• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Comix (also Flabbergasted is an awesome word. remember that)

ButterBiscuit

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2009
over there.
I'm gunna do some comic work in my spare time and i dont want to go way off with the story...

this is all i got

All i know about the patriarch is his name was Kevin and he was a well respected man in the Horzine Biotech. (His painting is on a wall and the texture is called 'Kevin[something]' although he has shorter hair and his right eyeball is still well within its socket.) He is the only character with an American accent. My guess on how he became the patriarch goes like this: He was the leader of the zed's creation. He straining himself with countless nights without sleep trying to discover a way to control his creations. After spending weeks alone in a lab full of his monsters, they become beautiful in his eyes and he sees them as his children. He decides the only way he can control them is to become one of them, his colleagues attempted to stop him, dying in the process (Note to dead hazmat guys lying around the BioticsLabs map) as he became far too powerful and feeling he was superior and wanted to make his own creations the dominant species, wiping out humans to make way for the Zeds.

I know nothing of the trader. (her name, motives, or reasons for having such a large arsenal of weaponry within her possession.)

And of course the soldiers have their bios so i dont want to c/p cuz you could just look em up lol.

Please help me out tripwire...lol. Am i way off? Give us some info on the story!

The comic will be done in the style of one of my early drawings i did about a year ago.

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/9/amorite911_i-draw-dead-people.jpg
(going for the style of Robert Kirkman's "Walking Dead")

I cannot show you what i have so far, because it may blow your minds and you will die. And i will be sad. JK. ill post the cover after its inked, so far all i have penciled is a soldier sitting on a clot, bashing his brains in with the metal bat that was cut from the game (but still remains buried within the game files lol)

Please note this idea was given to me in another thread but i dont feel like digging through the forums so whoever you are...you know. you know.

also, i cannot do coloring cuz i dont have the tools for that..anyone want to do it?

No, im not some kid who thinks i can draw and make comics in class...Im actually working on this as if it were a legitimate retail comic. Much care will be put into this...for you tripwire. For you. I love you guys.

WOW WHAT A HUGE WALL OF TEXT.

all im saying is the comic is coming..and it will be awesome...i just need help with the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfDemon
On the issue of story, here's a bunch of stuff I found on the KF Wiki, I made it up into a little post on another forum because someone mentioned how the whole "They were making supersoldiers" thing doesn't seem to line up with "zombies that use their hands or crude weaponry."

It kinda shows how Horzine's whole project was failure after failure after failure. Well, mostly.

The whole Masterson issue interesting does put some evidence towards the jokes about the Trader being cloned. Since if they could make Masterson - they could easily make the Trader(s).

It would certainly explain why she happens to have a prototype Horzine flamethrower in her Inventory. And why she's set up in locations like a Horzine biotech lab that was filled with murderous clones. The rest of her inventory is probably looted from Horzine's security rooms and staff, as well as slain DRF units.

Anyways, good luck on the comic.

Upvote 0
:D sounds great, I was gonna do a comic too (don't worry I'm not one of those kids who draw in class either XD) Then again I'm not proffesional like you, drawing humorous and cartoony comics is my thing (albeit coloured,shaded and not on classwork) I got an art tablet heading my way on saturday so I might get down to it then....good luck with yours though and i look forward to seeing it

Upvote 0