• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bleeding effect - Video inside - TW have a look

Bleeding effect - Video inside - TW have a look

• Bleeding effect with bullet wounds, yes pls !

Votes: 71 91.0%
  • No, i am against bleeding effects

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
I have an opinion on this matter. It looks cool, and stuff, really great. But everybody talking about realistic things. It can be more realistic with this, it's more real than that,etc. So this system can be good with fatal wounds. But if you want realistic wounds, it's not good. Because if you get shot in the leg, you collapses immediaetly, you are shocked (By loosing blood, seeing you own leg in that shape, by the pain etc), screaming for a medic, to patch you up. But ther isn't any medics in the game, and there won't be. So you bleed out. Or if you would shot in the shoulder... You can't patch it up, because you can't use both your hands, so you bleed out. But in the war, you have minutes to get a medic, who patched your shoulder, so it's not fatal. In the game, the rounds are minutes. Who get a fatal wound will bleed out in 5-6 seconds, thats not much more than with a heart shot. (because you could bleed for an entire round without medic) If somebody get a heart shot in the life, he lives for approx 3 seconds more. 3 second is enough to fire a whole magazine in full auto (Spray&Pray). So we have to find a way between realistics, playtime and game experience.
The effect is great, but can only be used on fatal wounds, that can't be patched up. So this is my opinion, thanks for the listening.

Upvote 0