• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Amazing new screenshots!

Hahaaa, success! :D

MRidW_132_3%23

Dog tag hanging out - check. Iron cross - check. Shirt unbuttoned - check. You or my hero! :)

Reactions: slavek
Upvote 0

MRidW_132_3%23

You win the thread. Now everyone shutup and find something else to talk about. There are still more pics to examine. I notice one has a clock on the wall. Will it work ingame? Idk lets discuss. But no more TWI bashing.

@Ramm, I'm sure if we had a larger picture, he would also have rolled up sleeves, but lets not get into that or people will argue more . . . ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
/snark

TW you promised us a realism game and yet you allow people to die in game and yet play again without consequences?!
I should have to pay at least $5 everytime I want to play another life because War involves sacrific. That's realism , and that's how we want it !!

/snark

Damnation... why didn't I think of that - the future of "free to play"! You can play for free so long as you don't DIE. It IS pure genius.

I don't want a business telling me what I should buy; I want them to build something I want.

We aren't telling anyone what to buy. As a business, we have to make decisions on what to build based on what we think will appeal to a suitable audience. We are telling you what we are going to BUILD, not what we expect you to BUY. The decision is entirely yours.

Internet bullying is a serious crime in the United States. You can disagree with me, but refrain from making threats against those that don't agree with the direction certain features in RO2 are going in.

Some pillock threatening to beat you with an over-stuffed goose makes you genuinely concerned for your safety? Um. Ok.

This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Absolutely. Entirely. Back on topic, per-lease!

MRidW_132_3%23

And that one made me laugh so effing hard that I am personally buying you your own signed box copy of RO2. You couldn't have said it better with 3 hours on photoshop! Thanks!

Finally, I think it was Unus who also said it (are we agreeing?!): the game will still play realistically, with realistic bullets and everything else. There will be the opportunity for some fun, too. If you want to nail the game to the ultra-realistic tree, you'll be able to do that very, VERY simply. So, back on topic - enjoy the screenshots. I'm going to bed.

Upvote 0
And that one made me laugh so effing hard that I am personally buying you your own signed box copy of RO2. You couldn't have said it better with 3 hours on photoshop! Thanks!

I think I'm going to faint....

can-panic-attacks-cause-fainting.jpg

Finally, I think it was Unus who also said it (are we agreeing?!): the game will still play realistically, with realistic bullets and everything else. There will be the opportunity for some fun, too. If you want to nail the game to the ultra-realistic tree, you'll be able to do that very, VERY simply. So, back on topic - enjoy the screenshots. I'm going to bed.

Exactly.

Upvote 0
I don't know about you, but I think that guy is baller as f***

Yeah you're right... he doesn't exactly look vain... although perhaps just a little self centered? ;) So maybe it was the one supposed to make them look like rich capitalistic pigs coming to take all their money & jobs away then, eh ? :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Damnation... why didn't I think of that - the future of "free to play"! You can play for free so long as you don't DIE. It IS pure genius.

Glad you think so . However I was thinking more along the lines of an in game option. Having to get out of game and use the PayPal link you sent me seems kinda clunky. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0