• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Haters going to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
Sorry, when people max out other AAA titles with great graphics and can't do it for this game without performance issues, they are going to complain. Someone mentioned that 'debug mode' is probably on because its a beta, and that it is hurting the games performance. I have no idea what that means but I hope it means on release the game will be a lot smoother. I mean, I started out maxing the game out. I wasn't happy with the framerate so I lowered the settings and the framerate improved minimally. I lowered it still to get a totally smooth framerate, and there was ZERO difference between the 2nd setting I had and the even lower ones I had. I pretty much lowered everything by 1 factor and unchecked all the boxes at the bottom. Literally a zero FPS difference. Hopefully its that debug mode affecting the game....

Upvote 0
i dont know about you, but my issue here is that the game is TOO much like CoD.

Agreed. We are writing so much posts, that RO2 is too much COD and BF
and not much enough like RO1, and this guy tells us we want it MORE
like COD???

Look, RO1.5 is so confusing, that some COD kiddies even dont know there
is too much, or not enough COD inside :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Post is kinda silly specially the hardware part , i have a good rig and have problems from ultra to low , and i mean this may be a top priority in things to be fixed but the game is almost at release date , is it going live like this ?

I just hope it's somehow due to being a debug release that we're running hopefully , else going to have alot more people complaining once the game is released , i bought this game for the gameplay , not to see it run like future crysis 3 while still having just average graphics , there's no excuses even with the cfg tweaks making my game look like quake 3 with the max fps tweaks it still runs like crysis 2 for me with max graphics settings at times /shrug .

I'm loving the game but i would love it more without the random hiccups .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1272938115936.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.