• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

5 days till release. Will Pre-order cancelling be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have little faith that they will fix the majority of the bugs on time, but I'm already having a blast at playing the game. Even moreso when all of the features come out at release.

I'm just afraid that the amount of bugs will scare new players away, much like it does now. People(kids) these days don't have the patience, these are turbulent times in games land. So many games to pick, so many games to buy and they don't see a jewel when it's all rough.

Reactions: OneDuck
Upvote 0
Keep in mind that most of the people who post in these forums really LOVE the game, or have a huge problem. Most of the players who purchased the game are just getting in the game and having fun. With over 1,000 players at any particular time, I bet less than 1% are having earth shattering issues that can't be fixed using the commonly found bug fixes in these forums (server issues and CTD are two issues that have easy fixes). Slow FPS on certain cards is an issue that is being addressed, but as far as I know, it doesn't make the game unplayable, just brings the FPS down into the 30's when people expect their new cards to play it in the 100's.

Upvote 0
I'm thinking about refunding my order, i just hope steam will process my request quick enough.

Just the thought about having a bunch of d****bags running around with silenced revolvers, and mp40/II's makes me not want to play. I bought RO2 because i was assuming it would be an authentic portrayal of stalingrad; looks like i was wrong.

i might buy it again a year or two later once the mods start coming in. Because lets be frank, who the f*** cares about RO? It's always been about the mods...

Reactions: Hoak
Upvote 0
I'm thinking about refunding my order, i just hope steam will process my request quick enough.

Just the thought about having a bunch of d****bags running around with silenced revolvers, and mp40/II's makes me not want to play. I bought RO2 because i was assuming it would be an authentic portrayal of stalingrad; looks like i was wrong.

i might buy it again a year or two later once the mods start coming in. Because lets be frank, who the f*** cares about RO? It's always been about the mods...
Good bye. Wont miss someone like you.

Upvote 0
Its 5 days to release and the server browser doesnt work for many people.

Anytime i try to seek help i am either ignored or told to repeat the current process that doesnt fix the issue so my question is, will i be able to cancel my pre-order if the server browser isnt fixed by release date.

Thankyou.

You are Cancelling your pre-order just because of a bug/glitch?
HERP DERP

Upvote 0
If you can get the money back you can spend it on games that are way more polished and bug free or that you like more I can understand why somebody will want to cancel pre-order, it has not to be seen as a sort of "punishment" thingy, since 1 pre-order refund really doesn't do anything to the devs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As in someone who likes authenticity and uniqueness, in an over-saturated market full of bland and uninspired first person shooters?

How about an individual that is too blinded by his own crying to see that he's blowing things vastly out of proportion? Heck, tears are even in your name.

We won't miss you because you're too busy exaggerating about what you think the game is going to be like.

You know, some people theorize the world will end in 2012 too. I guess we'll just find out.

Upvote 0
how about an individual that is too blinded by his own crying to see that he's blowing things vastly out of proportion? Heck, tears are even in your name.

We won't miss you because you're too busy exaggerating about what you think the game is going to be like.

You know, some people theorize the world will end in 2012 too. I guess we'll just find out.

+1

Upvote 0
How about an individual that is too blinded by his own crying to see that he's blowing things vastly out of proportion? Heck, tears are even in your name.

I'm not too sure what made you think i'm crying. I'm going to be getting $40 back, i'm rather ecstatic.

What am i blowing out of proportion exactly? hmm?

The mess of bugs that i GUARANTEE is not going to be fixed by release?

Gameplay changes that have put it more in line with a fast paced shooter than the tactical game Ost used to be?

An unlock system full of moronic attachments and weapons, tacked on just for the sake of it being there? Because apparently there is some sort of recent international law which mandates online fps' have an unlock system.

Perhaps it's the fact that realism has been abandoned instead for a relaxed mode. Apparently hardcore servers exist but they are definitely a minority now. I've played 1 hardcore server and that ended up being France or something because i had over 200 ping.

Hey if i'm wrong, big deal, i'll buy it again; otherwise i just saved myself $40. I NEVER preorder, but i let Tripwire's reputation impair my judgment.

You enjoy the game? Good for you. Dont take this personally.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.