• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROHOS on coming soon list.

As a reference portal had about 3 months of testing after the feature lock. If RO will have 3 months it would release in august, and 3 months is much more than most games in a sense, so it could be a very realistic goal for a somewhat polished release.

@ Bswearer so you are saying that there must be some secret plot going on just because the moderators do not publically post somewhere every time when they moderate something.

Upvote 0
Yep, it went down today. I've got the habit of checking it everyday now.

I bet they are gonna release RO2 in a key date of the Battle of Stalingrad.
Not August 23rd (start of the battle) because it most likely will be to soon but maybe February 2nd 2012 (end of the battle).
I hope to all hethen deities you are wrong.
And I'm pretty sure you are

Upvote 0
Y'know, I kinda wish that there was at least something particularly new coming out about RO2 at the moment. All this silence about the game is kinda weird. In the mean time, I'll keep telling myself for the next week or two that there is gonna be something huge coming out tommorrow.

Calm before the storm my friend, calm before the storm ...

Also, the Steam Store needs to get bombarbed with a new layout just because of RO2 (like what happened with Crysis 2 and Portal 2 for example).

RO2 is right under Might & Magic Heroes VI, wich will come out on 8 of September but also above Nuclear Dawn that also comes out sometime later in September.

I bet TWI is just gathering hype for a spectacular moment where the information bubble explodes and everybodys wallet's go with it.
Also, the Steam Pre-Load servers crash.

Upvote 0
Since I got a new pc a month ago I'm able to play games that came out in 2007 and beyond. After playing batman, GTA IV and Mass Effect 2 I have reached my conclusion: they're all dissapointing, they're not bad but the prequel was better and/or it's just repetitive gameplay.
You didn't like GTA IV? I love that game and still play it regularly. But that may just be because i love that style of game.

Yep, it went down today. I've got the habit of checking it everyday now.

I bet they are gonna release RO2 in a key date of the Battle of Stalingrad.
Not August 23rd (start of the battle) because it most likely will be to soon but maybe February 2nd 2012 (end of the battle).

Feb 2 2012? It can't be there's no way I could wait that long if it gets pushed back to there. I doubt it will be that far away.

Upvote 0
Since I got a new pc a month ago I'm able to play games that came out in 2007 and beyond. After playing batman, GTA IV and Mass Effect 2 I have reached my conclusion: they're all dissapointing, they're not bad but the prequel was better and/or it's just repetitive gameplay.

Agreed. I find new games disappointing and too repetitive replay wise. Especially GTAIV was fun for a while, but it lost it's charm right after I finished the story.

Upvote 0
You didn't like GTA IV? I love that game and still play it regularly. But that may just be because i love that style of game.
GTA IV is allright, it was fun for a while but when you finish the story thereisn't much else to do. I don't like the map either, most of it is city. San Andreas was better for the most part except for the story and character.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GTA IV is allright, it was fun for a while but when you finish the story ther isn't much else to do. I don't like the map either, most of it is city. San Andreas was better for the most part except for the story and character.

I very much agree, sa much better.

Where is our weekly fix in news and Announcements by [TW]Wilsonam ?

we need it :)

that we do.

Upvote 0