• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any word on pre-order bonus items?

A little map of stalingrad would be cool.. or maybe a poster? Perhaps a coupon for another TWI title. Anything bigger or more complicated would not be cost effective for twi.

Only the companies that fully embrace the generation Y popular culture video game mentality and pump out an overpriced remake every 6 months can do that.

Which is exactly what we all want... a bunch of tweens running around with night vision goggles.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
a life like model of actual grenade, that doesn't have real explosives and doens't really go boom should you have explosives.
You can go pick one up at a novelty store.. or a military surplus store from time to time.

I have a feeling that a full size grenade with or without the explosives is out of the realm of possibility. I suppose they could just make a limited amount and jack the price up a few hundred dollars.

Reactions: VariousNames
Upvote 0
You can go pick one up at a novelty store.. or a military surplus store from time to time.

I have a feeling that a full size grenade with or without the explosives is out of the realm of possibility. I suppose they could just make a limited amount and jack the price up a few hundred dollars.

Only in America.. that would probably work for "real" ... (dot dot dot)

Upvote 0
I wouldnt mind getting detailed tank cards like they did for RO1. I think this game should come with 2 guest passes if you pre order so yo can get your friends into the game.

Nice ideas, I did not even think about gift passes.
I have 4 friends that want the game since I showed it to them and a few others that arent sure, I bet a gift pass would change their minds ;)

Upvote 0
Id be pretty happy with a map poster or something like that
A little booklet explaining the history ,....of the game, like way back in the mod
before you could even go prone,......

Then again there have been those that have come up with some impressive
incentives like,.....

Car Dealer: "Buy a Truck, Get an AK-47"

http://www.newser.com/story/105395/free-ak-47-with-every-set-of-wheels.html

Upvote 0