• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Check Out My Game: Break Blocks

So basically you donate 10 Euro to charity and you get a free game?
awesome

I wish that I could just say "Yes, all of the money goes to charity", but unfortunately, it costs money to continue making games. We're making every attempt to keep our costs as low as possible, but here are the current financial details for Break Blocks. If the game does as well as we hope, we will be donating 100% of every sale at some point in the future.

I'd be honoured to have the TWI senior programmer on my steam, the fanboy that I am.

Add me...just click the Steam icon up in the corner =)

Upvote 0
Don't worry, guys, there's plenty of fanboy space available ;)

apparently not with Yosh though ;)

and also, as for how long..from the sound of it, the concept has been under design and construction for about...some decades. And you thought Duke Forever was taking a long time

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and also, as for how long..from the sound of it, the concept has been under design and construction for about...some decades. And you thought Duke Forever was taking a long time

Haha, yeah :) I started on the game in an attempt to get into the game industry, which seems to have worked ;) Now I'm just seeing if I can strike out on my own, but it's hard to do that effectively when there's only 15 hours available a week(and that already requires depriving oneself of sleep)

Slowly but surely, we're going to get this thing out there!

Upvote 0
Haha, yeah :) I started on the game in an attempt to get into the game industry, which seems to have worked ;) Now I'm just seeing if I can strike out on my own, but it's hard to do that effectively when there's only 15 hours available a week(and that already requires depriving oneself of sleep)

Slowly but surely, we're going to get this thing out there!

You're a machine. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Also, I couldn't help noticing that you called your font editor 'Ihatecomicsans' lol

Haha, I should name the editor that, but that's actually the name of the font used for the comic book text:

BreakBlocksScreenShot5.jpg

Upvote 0
apparently not with Yosh though ;)

Sorry, my friends list is mostly full these days and I only add people I am expecting (who are my friends). Otherwise I hit ignore all several times a day due to daily invite pile up. :(

Upvote 0