• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anybody else?

Anybody else?

• Yes, I'm not playing, but checking the forums for the patch to bring me back.

Votes: 70 53.4%
  • No, I'm just pressing hard through this rough time in game.

Votes: 61 46.6%

• Total voters
I enjoy the game too much to just put it down for a few (what I consider) minor isssues.

TWI has a track record of coming through on stuff like this in the past, I trust them to do it now, but in the meantime, I'm fortunate enough to not be plagued with many of the issues that so many are posting about.

Now if that damned mouse click bug would go away and let me shoot the first time I clicked..

Upvote 0
barbkskpcalm_1.jpg

>mfw the bugs and stuff in the game.

I'm just dealing with it. I'm having a blast, despite the bugs and the issues. The biggest reason I surf the forums is to stand against all the whiners trying to screw up the game mechanics. This game is a bloody gem just the way it is. With a few bugs straightened out (and a few more things made serverside options, most notably lockdown), this is going to eat up a lot of my time for the next few years.

Reactions: Extension7
Upvote 0
trying to play though it all but i find the time i am actually playing is getting shorter and shorter with each play through. there seems to be more bugs and more problems everytime a patch comes up (when the beta first started i had absolutely no problems at all, now i got sound issues, lag spikes ect..) that and the automatic weapons and lockdown make any large team based server pritty much no fun to play on.

only a matter of time were i stop completely (probably in a few weeks)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm playing the game as currently I do not have any issues that's keeping me from playing, and I don't give a flying Patrick Stewart about stats as I play for fun not the levels or the unlocks that come with it, I have rpgs for that craving.

I haven't voted in this poll as it is currently biased and doesn't have a third option.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
.... I don't see a lot of these issues people are having and I should, my system is about 3 years old except my GPU which is a low end one from 6 months ago. Maybe your performance sucks because you run it all in ultra with a system that can't handle it? Drop it down a tick you don't need to see every hair of your enemies mustache. Yea I'm getting a bug or two and some lag but its not game breaking, maybe I'm used to a bit of lag but anyway its not that bad.

Reactions: Dirtybandit
Upvote 0
.... I don't see a lot of these issues people are having and I should, my system is about 3 years old except my GPU which is a low end one from 6 months ago. Maybe your performance sucks because you run it all in ultra with a system that can't handle it? Drop it down a tick you don't need to see every hair of your enemies mustache. Yea I'm getting a bug or two and some lag but its not game breaking, maybe I'm used to a bit of lag but anyway its not that bad.
I can drop it down to the lowest of the low and it will still run horribly because my graphics card is never actually used by the game (no joke).

Upvote 0
I'm playing it and enjoying my a** off. Couldn't care less about stats, and currently thats the only bug I'm really seeing. A reduction in smgs and autos is needed but that's for another thread.
I'm also enjoying this patchy period (pardon the pun) of seeing the game change and form into the awesome beast it will become. I guess I'm just weird like that...

Upvote 0