• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] disappearing and flickering textures

_Dariuszek_

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
After the last update, sometimes the whole picture turns into a flashing/flickering textures festival.
Game is unplayable when it happens.
More photos on my Steam profile.
Performance which is still low, falling down even harder.

Last edited:
I reported this before and it's still happening way too often. Sure, I only have 4GB RAM, but the game usually runs pretty smooth. And if it's a RAM issue, the game should still work (at a lower framerate), right?

It lasts untill the end of the map, but when it happens at the beginning of a 3-round game I just quit.

So I'd say it's a pretty serious bug that has been reported a long time ago already... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I had this happen to me one time. it was on the same map as the op. but across the street at zabs house. a couple days afterwards my video card stopped working altogether. (560ti amped) this sucker gets HOT playing RO2! I pulled the card thinking it was dead but decided to blow the dust off it (it really wasn't too bad. 2-3 months worth of dust) and the rest of the computer as well. when I put it back in, everything was back to normal. I haven't played that map since but the card's been fine since then.

Upvote 0