• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Hidded Mod's and Mut's of the Community

I'll believe that :p But maintaining it for personal use and public use isn't that different. If it works it works. Helping people install and use it can take its toll, but... If its already working and is of substantial quality it shouldn't take much more effort to release publicly.
Actually they are slightly different. At moment my MP7 SMG is pretty decent but still needs tweaks which is why I wont bother thinking of a release yet. The scopt isn't 100% gone as at certain angles people can still see it and I get quite a few people complain on my server let alone released...At moment it's really my personal thing where I can keep tweaking when I like to instead of having people telling me to fix stuff. Saves hassle big time.

We'll see in the mere future what I can maybe release though ;) Im still trying to fix my mutator up first but with so much work to do on my job recently...im making everyone wait.

Upvote 0
Actually they are slightly different. At moment my MP7 SMG is pretty decent but still needs tweaks which is why I wont bother thinking of a release yet. The scopt isn't 100% gone as at certain angles people can still see it and I get quite a few people complain on my server let alone released...At moment it's really my personal thing where I can keep tweaking when I like to instead of having people telling me to fix stuff. Saves hassle big time.

We'll see in the mere future what I can maybe release though ;) Im still trying to fix my mutator up first but with so much work to do on my job recently...im making everyone wait.

I get that flux. Its still work in progress. But when its finished you'll think about releasing it right? Its the Finished, quality products that people put lots of hours into then hoard for a small selection of the overall playerbase :(

Take however much time you need to refine you mod, but Don't hold out on us forever :p

Also - what do you mean they still see the scope at certain angles? Did you just obscure the MP7s RDS instead of removing it?

Upvote 0
Also - what do you mean they still see the scope at certain angles? Did you just obscure the MP7s RDS instead of removing it?

That was how the gun was done and we shall thank Braindead for that re-texture (I think it was you mate anyway). The only problem is with the GIMP program I have, I can't find where the slight textured parts are to see what to remove. I will see about releasing it when I get a proper version running as I use different sounds for it and it has a nice iron sight (bounces a little) but extremely useful with such a high fire rate with 30 bullet magazine. Th thing is, it's pretty much like my P90 I have ported over with full scope working. It's the best weapon for my Run 'N' Gunner perk but I still want permission for releasing that gun (keep forgetting to ask).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That was how the gun was done and we shall thank Braindead for that re-texture (I think it was you mate anyway). The only problem is with the GIMP program I have, I can't find where the slight textured parts are to see what to remove. I will see about releasing it when I get a proper version running as I use different sounds for it and it has a nice iron sight (bounces a little) but extremely useful with such a high fire rate with 30 bullet magazine. Th thing is, it's pretty much like my P90 I have ported over with full scope working. It's the best weapon for my Run 'N' Gunner perk but I still want permission for releasing that gun (keep forgetting to ask).

Hey Flux

No probs :eek: really should have learnt the method with umodel that I use now. If you want at some point, send it over and I will remove the scope properly for you.

Upvote 0
Lets see now :

1. Evil HandGrenade (extracted from the hiyokomod, creates blackhole that sucks up zeds)
2. Commando Rifle WPC version (faster fire rate)
3. Seperate mutators that call on the old zeds (of the old mod)
4. Seperate mutators that call on the old weapons (of the old mod)
5. WPC scoreboard (redundant since marco's made basically the same thing within
6. Machine Gunner perk / Maniac Perk. Machine gunner carries tweaked versions of the machine guns ro_sauce made. Maniac perk buys everything cheap and has higher damage but relies on help from others because he's very weak.
7. All things related to the Alien franchise lol
8. Defense Alliance 2 weapons (WIP)
9. DeadSpace zeds (also in progress) :

1. Security Officer
2. Crew Slasher
3. Black Slasher
4. Crew Slicer
5. Pound Slasher
6. Necromorph
7. Puker
8. Necro Isaac (patty endboss)

Thats it for me anyway. :)

Reactions: Meatwadjenkins
Upvote 0
Someday i hope to see a "WPC" Pack with all that stuff just bundled into a big pile :p
I rarely get a chance to hop on your servers, but everytime i do i'm impressed with the WPC mods and maps :)

That's nice to hear.

One big pack eh? *Does the maths in his head...* lol, that would be one BIG back... sure you don't want to start smaller? :D

Upvote 0
That's nice to hear.

One big pack eh? *Does the maths in his head...* lol, that would be one BIG back... sure you don't want to start smaller? :D
This is the problem with having so much content lol. If you was to ever make it into one huge one, it'll have a lot of problems I can gather (some problems may occur with specific files I mean) and would be way too big for majority of the people to download.

Upvote 0