• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The tank battle of Ogledow

Where can you put the ip address in the game?

[URL]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=983318&postcount=1[/URL]

Extract the zip file with folder structure, to play I put it in my main RO2 directory (it starts with CookedPC) The Maps/Ogledow_B3 folder contains TE-Ogledow_B3.roe, the map itself.

Once you put it in the correct location, run RO2 and at the main menu (not the browsers or anything) open console with tilde key, type

Open TE-Ogledow_B3

(note the hyphen at the start and underline at end)

That will let you play it solo. There are enough roles for at least 32 players, and I think more. To play with bots, open the console and type: Open TE-Ogledow_B3?minplayers=32

If you want to play online multiplayer, just check the ranked servers list -- there are some running it 24/7 now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice try to make the tankplay popular ;)

but

WASD is needed :D

It looks so unreal when you move the turret with your mouse :(

Name one tank simulator that moves the turret with WASD.

Protip: they all do it with the mouse. At least the new ones.

Also, filling up the 24/7 Ogledow server with a couple of mates. Feel free to join us everyone.

Edit: wow it's amazing. We're only 5 players strong atm but I can already see how bigger map affects RO2 gameplay. It's a positive change I say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spindle
Upvote 0
I do now know how to join a server by ip address.

Go to steam, servers, tab favorites and then right mouse click....

But that server isn`t online

It is soooo simple.
Start the game.
When you get to the main menu...
Open the console. (On the US Qwerty keyboard the default key is the ~ key. The key above the Tab key left side.)
When the console screen pops up, type: open xxx.xxx.xxx
(where xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP).

Its really very very simple. All you need to know is what key opens the console.

If it doesn't work and the IP address you've entered is correct, then the server is down or not running.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have done that but it isn`t a go.:confused: The server isn`t online.

I don`t see servers in the game and i don`t see a server in steam for the map ogledow.
I checked it twice.

Very stupid, we have a good map ogledow and everybody is glad but it isn`t played.
I see 3 servers for gumlak.

Don't put in the port number when you type in the console.
Try 31.132.1.20

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I really hope they fix custom downloads like it was in Ost many people doesn't mess with files and mods this is keeping this map from being added to most servers list.Also its keeping the few servers running this mod from filling up.Its a great map with the same feeling as the Ost one all we need now is APC's and a modded panzerfaust!.

Unlike other fps shooters the faust wasn't a noob tube type weapon unless you hit the infantry directly it was pretty ineffective against infantry in Ost.

I caught myself looking in Ogledow under that shed for a faust lol old habits die hard :p

Upvote 0
I really hope they fix custom downloads like it was in Ost many people doesn't mess with files and mods this is keeping this map from being added to most servers list.Also its keeping the few servers running this mod from filling up.Its a great map with the same feeling as the Ost one all we need now is APC's and a modded panzerfaust!.

Unlike other fps shooters the faust wasn't a noob tube type weapon unless you hit the infantry directly it was pretty ineffective against infantry in Ost.

I caught myself looking in Ogledow under that shed for a faust lol old habits die hard :p
Fausts shouldn't be on this or any other RO2 map,first coz they weren't invented at that time of the war, and secondly because they weren't supposed to be used against infantry, and thirdly because in the original map the Allies held all the cap zones at the start, so why were Axis weapons just lying around in Allied held territory?

Upvote 0