• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is this happening for anyone else today?

Honestly, it seems to be myself, and my three other friends only. 2 of them live in Milwaukee, as do I, and the other guy lives in Chicago only 80 miles away. I'm guessing it's something to do within this area.

well that makes more sense. if your internet service provider is screwing up, your whole area will.

Upvote 0
It only effects you bringing up the list of gameservers. If you have favorites or know the IP and Port of the server you want to connect to, you can play. Perks are also intact. Again, it only effects the "internet games" list from properly displaying all. However on my list it is still displaying 44 servers (one of which is one of our 26). Strange indeed. Down for 2 days and counting....not good.....

Upvote 0
It only effects you bringing up the list of gameservers. If you have favorites or know the IP and Port of the server you want to connect to, you can play. Perks are also intact. Again, it only effects the "internet games" list from properly displaying all. However on my list it is still displaying 44 servers (one of which is one of our 26). Strange indeed. Down for 2 days and counting....not good.....

Yeah, I noticed this with CSS. I can't access the master server at all but my favorites is fine. I was getting pissed off because I thought it was my connection but nope, just Steam sucking (again).

Upvote 0