• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Killing Floor 1.0 SP maps port progress!

Upvote 0
Uh that would take so long to do, don't have the time(KF 1.0 Zombie wise). I will add more detail and make things brighter and ammo and stuff so you can defeat the enemys AND MAKE EVIL GO AWAY FOREST OF TIME

First make a fight-able Masterson,then eventually ill request the hell out of this.
Until the end of times.
And even after that.

EDIT:I feel like i just revived this thread with a single post and made YoYo work the hell out of his arse :troll:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did, and I went back to the church and fought the specimens until the scrake killed me, since I didn't know where to go after that.

okay, you know that spot right next to the police station, to your right if your heading from the church? Its barracaded before, but when you go into the station and then church, it opens.

Also, you are supposed to kill the scrake. Note my suggestion in the tactics thread: Dont run away too much. Because they follow you for eternity. Having fun in the sewers? Yeah that scrake followed you down the manhole. Especially with no fall damage, these things can follow you anywhere.

For the opening scrake, make sure you have both the shotty and the axe. Try using the shotty until the scrake rages, at which you finish it with the axe. Or just using the axe period. You are bound to take damage, but there is a medkit at the far end of the street, if you go left coming from the church towards the station.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry for bothering and bumping this but how do you run this in multiplayer? I have tried this with the "Open KFS-SinglePlayerBeta?Game=KFMod.KFSPGameType" command, but after that my friends couldn't join me anymore, I have then restarted my server, logged in as an admin and tried "admin servertravel KFS-SinglePlayerBeta?Game=KFMod.KFSPGameType", but that didn't do anything at all

I have a crap PC and if I run dedicated + join my own server, I get incredibly bad lags and it becomes unplayable

Also, every of KF's and Steam's ports are forwarded on my router, so that clearly isn't the problem

Best regards

Upvote 0
the guy who wrote that is a professional lol

And youre not a professional?
Look at all your mods,swaying shotties,rocket propelled chainsaws,ports(tactical shadows,for instance),the machine pistol,the story map itself.
And you can ask the creator of the ZEDSoldiers for permission to edit it and make a human boss.Its really sad that stuff like this map,or the WTF mut die so easily.

Upvote 0
Dude there is a huge difference in the code, this is AI vs Mutators here. I know little about AI and boss code, however I do know a lot about mutators and mods.

Just for interests sake, because I know sod all about coding, but often wanted to sit down and learn it... plus I was blown away by jsut how terrifying the retail specimens are in the dark and atmospheric maps :)

Would it be possible to rip the code Alex made for the original Sgt Masterson in the mod version and use it on your Masterson since unreal 2k4 and Killing Floor are on the same engine? Or have I massively oversimplified that? Or is it simply a case of getting permission for such a thing?

Not putting pressure on or owt, I'm jsut interested :)

Upvote 0
Just for interests sake, because I know sod all about coding, but often wanted to sit down and learn it... plus I was blown away by jsut how terrifying the retail specimens are in the dark and atmospheric maps :)

Would it be possible to rip the code Alex made for the original Sgt Masterson in the mod version and use it on your Masterson since unreal 2k4 and Killing Floor are on the same engine? Or have I massively oversimplified that? Or is it simply a case of getting permission for such a thing?

Not putting pressure on or owt, I'm jsut interested :)

Actually it uses basically the same code and I hav set up the same class, all that needs to work is the mover than prevents the boss from attacking you during the cutscene.

Upvote 0
Actually it uses basically the same code and I hav set up the same class, all that needs to work is the mover than prevents the boss from attacking you during the cutscene.

Oh yeah LoL, and hopefully for a couple of seconds after the cutscene too, I remember getting shot to crap while the screen was still fading in from black when I first played the mod xD

Upvote 0