• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Panzer IV Cutaway pictures now available

How can the gunner use the hand crank if it is on the loader's side?
Well spotted. That hand crank was there solely for the loader to help turn the turret if the power traverse went out - while it is very smooth doing it manually (yes, I've done it), it is also slow. The gunner has a lever on the traverse gear on his side which engages/disengages the power traverse mech for fine tuning on the aiming.

Upvote 0
Well spotted. That hand crank was there solely for the loader to help turn the turret if the power traverse went out - while it is very smooth doing it manually (yes, I've done it), it is also slow. The gunner has a lever on the traverse gear on his side which engages/disengages the power traverse mech for fine tuning on the aiming.

That's my question answered, i'm curious how that is put ingame.

Upvote 0

Can't trip a Tripwire that easy guy's.
Liked.

Upvote 0