• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta in 2 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh, we might maybe get it in a few days.. which is as helpful as "soon".
I wonder if there's any chance at all for them to release it before aug 30th, instead of polishing the demo even more till the last minute.

If they feel they finished up a lot of the bugs on Friday (assuming they work a 5 day business week) we could see the beta as early as Monday, assuring that everything is ready to go and the launcher is ready.

They said early next week, so that only leaves Monday and Tuesday. However unlikely that is, I like to keep my hopes up.

Upvote 0
If they feel they finished up a lot of the bugs on Friday (assuming they work a 5 day business week) we could see the beta as early as Monday, assuring that everything is ready to go and the launcher is ready.

They said early next week, so that only leaves Monday and Tuesday. However unlikely that is, I like to keep my hopes up.

They said they work during the weekends nowadays 12-14 hours.

Upvote 0
I think it's dangerous to anticipate the beta given recent events. Don't get any hopes up until an unambiguous concrete date and time is announced by TWI. I personally don't expect it on the 30th, given TWI's deathly silence when it comes to progress updates. I'm guessing some time between the 1st and 9th.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mr Cossack, Im imagining that you can preorder all the way up to the release of the non beta on sept 13th, as your not preordering the beta ;)

I havent anticipated a game or beta this much since.....well i cant remember when. And all the delays are just building up the anticipation. Well played TWI!

Im an anticipation junkie, i could buy a new toy and have it in my possession for quite a few hours before opening it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.