Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS General > General Discussion

Old 02-03-2014, 11:12 PM

Default Tanks

Hey guys, a couple things. Whats up with Gumrack, I put it on the sever for the first time, and the Russians could not spawn when they were killed. The reinforcements also showed a -10......

Also, I ran the Arad2 for the first time as well. Could I suggest getting rid of the tank crewman saying forward and backwards every time the tank moved. It got very annoying. The tank is very difficult to operate with one person in it. Is there some way you can make it a little more use friendly for when only one person is in it. For example if the operator choose to not allow humans, make it so they can only drive it and fire the main gun.

Thanks, Lucky Kill.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Kill View Post
The tank is very difficult to operate with one person in it. Is there some way you can make it a little more use friendly for when only one person is in it. For example if the operator choose to not allow humans, make it so they can only drive it and fire the main gun.
do you want to make team-tanking easier or harder? what you wrote doesn't make sense

Genesis of IS2
Old 02-04-2014, 07:51 AM

Quote:
For example if the operator choose to not allow humans, make it so they can only drive it and fire the main gun.
You mean only driving and shooting with main gun ,and not being able to shoot with hull mg and coax mg ? If thats so,hell no.

IOM Forever.

Last edited by CptFoley101; 02-04-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:57 PM

Fix Gumrak.......AND

Make the tank play easier and less annoying. Less annoying by getting rid of the forward backward thing, both the verbal and the writing that pops up on the left side of the screen, its distracting and adds nothing to the game. ..AND make the tanks easier to operate by a single player, at least on Arad2 and Gumrak.... I would suggest speeding up the time it takes to move from the driving position to the main gun firing position.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Fix Gumrak.......AND

Make the tank play easier and less annoying. Less annoying by getting rid of the forward backward thing, both the verbal and the writing that pops up on the left side of the screen, its distracting and adds nothing to the game. ..AND make the tanks easier to operate by a single player, at least on Arad2 and Gumrak.... I would suggest speeding up the time it takes to move from the driving position to the main gun firing position.
First off I doubt what is in bold will happen because it seems most people on this forum want tanks to be even harder to crew by one person. I agree the writing probably should be removed, but i fail to see how it is overly distracting. Third, I think they should leave the time it takes to switch positions the same. This is a realistic handicap when it and it helps to add to the immersion IMO. If easier tank is what you want, I would try tanking with a friend, its much more fun and easier then being in a tank by yourself.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:46 PM

You might consider posting in the server support section, more likely help there, rather than opinions. TWB*SlowBull