• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess The Gun Thread

That means I won.

I posted this before on this thread. I didn't post it for guessing though. Here you go.

colt.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it a sawed off shotgun like thing or is it a pistol or maby both???:confused:

Its actually somewhat clever.. considdering that its a one shot weapon, you sure get alot of bang for your buck :D

Lets say you want to board a ship, with a normal pistol, you'd get one shot at one target, and then its sword time.

With a Blunderbuss you might hit 2 people at clouse range where it is effective (a Blunderbuss is not a very good shotgun type weapon really, ****s at range, not powerfull enough), and still its only one shot.

With this contraption though, you'd get 7 shots in an even spread pattern, all of them as powerfull as a normal pistol shot, so thats 7 people you can hit, or more if we count post penetration, before you'r left with the swordplay.

Considdering the limitations of firearms back then, its actually a good idea! :)

Upvote 0