• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wouldn't it be awesome...

Tom_hr

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
..if as a tier 4 weapon for sharpshooter you would be able to buy that awesome big black sniper rifle from L4D2(the only weapon not abysmally animated), it would cost more than AA12(if others gave you money and you do well with kills you would be able to buy it after wave 5) and you would only be able to carry 1 handcannon with it.

If that happens I wouldn't care about L4D2 anymore...

Last edited:
The weapons we have right now need to be rebalanced to not be so overpowered, before we can really suggest any new weapons.

Whenever the weapons we have are reasonably balanced, Sharpshooter would be at the bottom of the list of perks to create a new weapon for, I would think. They already have more weapons than any other perk.

Upvote 0
Protip: TW is just gearing up to either launch a new difficulty above Suicidal or make the game significantly harder.

The fact that they put a star on the Level 6 perks shows to me, IMO, that they'll probably go to levels beyond that. Also, the rule of thumb that most players know:

Beginner: Level 0
Normal: Level 1-2
Hard: Level 3-4
Suicidal: Level 5
??????: Level 6

Level 6 can (and has) watered down Suicidal a bit.

This is all, obviously, speculation, but every time they release an expansion their numbers soar. I bet when they introduced Level 6 a whole bunch of players came back to level up their perks. Good a reason as any to add another level.

Upvote 0