• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
They removed the troll emote ><

I'll still use it regardless. I'll never surrender :troll:

Now its bigger... you mad TWI?
trollface.png

meh.ro5288.png

Upvote 0
Are they impacted?

If not, its no sweat. I had 4 removed at one time. I wasn't out of commission except for the remainder of the day. Just like getting a big permanent tooth pulled.

My two kids theirs pulled on the same day. The drugs today are sooo much better than in my day.:D They were so looped it was hilarious to watch them. They remembered nothing of the surgery. Both were fine in two days.

My sister, on the other hand, had two impacted wisdom teeth removed. She was on the couch in pain for 3 or 4 days. Seems they had to chisel and hammer on her for a while....but you don't want to know that....:p

**edit** best tip I can give you...... Request drugs! Before, during and after! And LOTS of them!....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well the thing is that afaik nobody in my family has them removed, and both my brother & sister say they don't have any issues except maybe 2-3 days a year where they can feel some pressure. I'll definitely get the opinion of a 2nd dentist, but as long as I don't feel any pain and nobody else in my family has real issues with it, I'd rather trust that I'll be fine too. I don't know if they're impacted. It's the upper wisdom teeth and they're both still inside(as opposed to the lower ones which already broke through but are perfectly fine), the dentist said they don't have enough room so that if they were coming out it would start to hurt and it would be better to remove them before it starts hurting.

Reactions: {Core}Craig
Upvote 0